Google

Monday, July 16, 2007

SpaceTime - A Vista's Sista Browsa!

To enjoy this site as intended simply press F11. Pressing F11 again will return to normal.





CATEGORY: INTERNET

Okay, so I have to admit I was ready to make fun of this Vista-visual rip-off thingy and call it "all form, no function". But as I kept watching the flash demonstration to find grounds to tear this thing apart, I found the most curious thing happening. I was digging it! I was actually being smitten by the thing I had planned to ridicule! How silly am I, I ask you now? How silly do I sound, saying "You REALLY godda check this thing out! Don't miss the 3D tabbed browsing and 3D eBay part of the video on their page. It's really cool stuff!"

In a way I shouldn't be surprised at myself. Not that I don't dig Firefox and it's nearly infinite extensibility. It's just that I have to admit that I do fall prey to eye candy wherever I can find it. I figure if I gotta look at my computer for God-knows-how-many-hours every week, it might as well look like an awesome thingy! Ya know? So I typically do the whole Stardock thing and a bunch of other stuff that I can't tell you about now, because then I won't have anything else to blog about in the future and I'll have to go back to my day job. (Yeah, like I've ever made a dime from this thing!)














Your Voice:
So are you gonna try it? Huh? Huh? Huh? Click "comments" below to let us know!










2 comments:

mothermademe said...

Fun, Fun, Fun........ I liked playing around w/ it.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy these kind of visual elements as well. I think there is so much, yet unexplored in Graphical User Interfaces. Keep it up bro!